View Mina Twice I Can't Stop Me

View Mina Twice I Can't Stop Me. 나를 감시하는 저 spot spot spotlight 비출수록 어둠 속으로 빨려 들어 끝이 보이는데 i know it's not right i can't stop me, can't stop me. Risky risky wiggy wigi this is an emergency help me, help me, somebody stop me cuz i know i can't stop me dapeun algo itjana geunde gago itjana.

TWICE (@JYPETWICE) Images and Videos on Twitter | Twiblu
TWICE (@JYPETWICE) Images and Videos on Twitter | Twiblu from pbs.twimg.com
The title track and music video was released on october 26, 2020. 끝이 보이는데 i know it's not right. 알람이 울려대 ring ring a ling.

끝이 보이는데 i know it's not right.

I can't stop me, can't stop me. Risky risky wiggy wigi this is an emergency help me, help me, somebody stop me cuz i know i can't stop me dapeun algo itjana geunde gago itjana. Produced by michel lindgren schulz. The song expresses the difficulties of control oneself while conflicting over good and evil.


0 Comments