Get Foto Jihyo Twice I Can't Stop Me

Get Foto Jihyo Twice I Can't Stop Me. Twice beranggotakan jihyo, nayeon, jeongyeon, momo, sana, mina, dahyun, chaeyoung, dan tzuyu. Jihyo, momo, nayeon, dahyun & (all)] 나를 감시하는 저 spot, spot, spotlight 비출수록 어둠 속으로 빨려 들어 끝이 보이는데 i know it's not right i can't stop me, can't stop me (no, woah, woah, hey) 내 앞에.

트와이스 STUDIO CHOOM 'I CAN'T STOP ME' BE ORIGINAL 움짤 2
트와이스 STUDIO CHOOM 'I CAN'T STOP ME' BE ORIGINAL 움짤 2 from t1.daumcdn.net
Risky risky wiggy 위기 this is an emergency help me, help me. The title track and music video was released on october 26, 2020. Her throat gets itchy if she eats it.

Nayeon, jeongyeon, momo sana, jihyo, mina dahyun, chaeyoung, tzuyu.

I can't stop me (stylized as i can't stop me) is the title track of twice's 2nd full album eyes wide open. 끝이 보이는데 i know it's not right. Кёльгугенын соныль номке двэль коранын голь. Risky risky wiggy 위기 this is an emergency help me, help me.


0 Comments